GAA has skills in the following areas:
Study of agro-industrial sectors (ripe and emerging sectors): Industrial and artisanal fishing of Fruits and Vegetables, Cashew, Shea butter, Textile, Cotton, Coffee, Cocoa, Oilseeds, Poultry, Livestock, etc.
- Quality and Risk Management
- Quality audit according to ISO 9001
- Quality of service, HACCP & ISO 22,000 approach
- Project study, Management and evaluation of poverty reduction projects
- Diagnosis and upgrade plan for African SMEs
- Development and implementation of strategic plans
- Other Sectoral Knowledge: Water and Sanitation, Public Works, Hydrocarbons, chemical industries
- Fundraising and Industrial Project Management
As part of our commercial activities, we sell fertilizers and raw materials
We have the following products in stock:
- Urea 46 is a concentrated nitrogen fertilizer, easily soluble in water and suitable for all needs.
- AMMONIAC NITRATE is a high concentration fertilizer containing 34% nitrogen.
- AMMONIUM SULFATE is a nitrogen and a sulfide fertilizer containing nitrogen and sulfide.
- UAN 32 (MIXITURE CARBAMIDE-AMMONIUM) is a mixture of a solution of ammonium nitrate and urea. UAN does not pollute the environment and improves nitrogen consumption during drought.
- CAN 27 (NITRATE OF LIME AMMONIA) is a very effective nitrogen fertilizer with calcium. It contains nitrogen in both ammonia and nitrite states, thus ensuring plant nutrition throughout the growing period.
- AMMOPHOS (MAP) is a high content of granulated nitrogen without any chlorine or nitrate. Its main nutrients are phosphorus and nitrogen contained therein in the form of ammonium.
- DAP (DIAMMONIC PHOSPHATE) is a type of ammonium phosphate salts, which are soluble in water and used as a fertilizer.
- NPK (AMONIUM-NITRATE-PHOSPHATE-FERTILIZER) is a high performance granular fertilizer. It contains the 3 essential components, nutrients-nitrogen phosphate and potassium which are easily digestive and provides the plant with a balanced diet.
- POTASSIUM FENCE, potash chlorine is the most common of potassium fertilizers and is suitable for most crops.
- PHOSPHATE ORE is the basic element for the production of phosphate fertilizer for agricultural purposes by the ecological method of fine grinding.
- Local cereal flour
- Vegetables (Chili, tomato, eggplant, onions, beans, etc.)
- Mil / Sorghum
We have a biotechnology park with premises pre-equipped to host projects in agro-food environment or laboratory, Fluids, bench tops, cold rooms and shared laundry.
We also provide technical and practical training in the field of agro and animal biotechnology.